These tips are from well-known blogger Mark Chernoff, who suggests 30 simple steps that can really change you and your perception of the world.
With my comments of each one – because its my blog and i can…
- Start spending time with the right people
- Start facing your problems head on – this is something i fully agree with but always think about it with a clear and balanced mind before rushing into it.
- Start being honest with yourself about everything – because the people around you never will
- Start making your own happiness a priority
- Start being yourself, genuinely and proudly – something i find hard because i do think about being a good person more than just being myself sometimes.
- Start noticing and living in the present
- Start valuing the lessons your mistakes teach you – i am here because of the mistakes so i am so thankful!
- Start being more polite to yourself
- Start enjoying the things you already have – thats aimed at you Facebookers than nosey at other peoples profiles and believe everything on there!!! STOP IT, NO ONE’S LIFE IS PERFECT!!
- Start creating your own happiness
- Start giving your ideas and dreams a chance
- Start believing that you’re ready for the next step
- Start entering new relationships for the right reasons
Enter new relationships with dependable, honest people who reflect the person you are and the person you want to be.
- Start giving new people you meet a chance
- Start competing against an earlier version of yourself – development is progression.
- Start cheering for other people’s victories – maybe they will cheer for you too.
- Start looking for the silver lining in tough situations
- Start forgiving yourself and others – grudges are bad for the soul!
- Start helping those around you
- Start listening to your own inner voice
- Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks – this is one for me!! Work myself into the ground then wonder why i feel like poo!
- Start noticing the beauty of small moments
- Start accepting things when they are less than perfect
- Start working toward your goals every single day – slow and steady wins the race.
- Start being more open about how you feel
- Start taking full accountability for your own life – you did it so own it!!!!
- Start actively nurturing your most important relationships
- Start concentrating on the things you can control
- Start focusing on the possibility of positive outcomes
- Start noticing how wealthy you are right now – i have a wealth money cannot buy – my family i feel like the richest person in the world right now!